Current Positions Vacant
- Customer Service Operators
- Events Crew
We are looking for friendly, vibrant people to join our customer service team on a casual basis. Rotating through various venues located in the City of Knox, you’ll be engaged for casual weekend shifts to assist our customers in having the best customer service experience possible. Additional mid-week shifts may also become available as well as opportunities to work on special events (both basketball and non-basketball related).
ROLES INVOLVE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for our players, referees, volunteers and their families
- Accepting door entry and team sheet payments
- Cash reconciliation and accountability
- Actively promoting Knox Basketball and its programs
- Providing conflict resolution and support where necessary
- Assisting customers with general enquiries offering a high level of customer service
- Venue set-up and pack down
Although some cash handling experience is preferred, a positive can-do attitude is as equally as important to us as experience and we are willing to train the right people who share our vision. Please note successful applicants will undergo training and be required to attend a compulsory induction session with an initial trial period.
Level 2 First aid is preferable and a working with children check required for applicants over the age of 18.
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward BOTH a resume and cover letter along with your availability to email@example.com by no later than 5pm Wednesday 21st of February.
For all employment enquiries, please email Stephen Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org