At Knox Basketball, we conduct the largest Junior Domestic competition in Australia as well as manage the State Basketball Centre and Knox Basketball Stadiums. The State Basketball Centre is not only home to Knox Basketball, it is also the home of Basketball Australia, Basketball Victoria and the WNBL Melbourne Boomers.
Whilst our core focus resides with our basketball competitions and development pathways, our stadiums also host an array of events, at both local and national levels.
LIMITED POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Customer Service Operators
- Events Crew
We are currently looking for friendly, vibrant people to join our Customer Service team on a casual basis.
Rotating through various venues located in the City of Knox, you will be engaged for casual weekend shifts (majority of which fall on a Saturday) to assist in providing our customers the best customer service experience possible.
Additional mid-week shifts may also become available as well as opportunities to work on special events (both basketball and non-basketball related).
ROLES WILL INVOLVE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for our players, referees, volunteers and their families
- Accepting door entry and team sheet payments
- Cash reconciliation and accountability
- Actively promoting Knox Basketball and our programs
- Providing conflict resolution and support where necessary
- Assisting customers with general enquiries offering a high level of customer service
- Venue set-up and pack down
Although some cash handling experience is preferred, a positive can-do attitude is as equally as important to us as experience and we are willing to train the right people who share our vision. Please note successful applicants will undergo training and be required to attend a compulsory induction session with an initial trial period.
Level 2 First Aid certification is preferable and a current Working With Children Check card is required for all applicants over the age of 18.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward BOTH a resume and cover letter along with your availability to email@example.com by no later than 5pm Thursday 7th of February.