This is for players who have completed Rep Ready Sessions or for those who currently play / have previously played representative basketball for Knox Raiders or any other basketball association / club.
All fee information for the upcoming season can be found via the link at the bottom of this page.
Players are expected to be at every session. You must register via the link provided below.
Please find below an expected tryout schedule. This is our current plan, however it is possible these dates may change given COVID-19 restriction changes. All those who register for tryouts will be emailed any updates, as well as given further information around arrival and departing times and any sanitation requirements when arriving to the stadium. Please keep an eye out for this further communication.
- Your team selection and a link to pay your deposit will be emailed to everyone on Monday 14th December
- You will have until close of business on Wednesday 16th December to accept and pay your deposit, or turn down your offer
- Team Announcements will be made public on Thursday the 17th of December
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, we are required to limited numbers in stadiums, as a result of this:
- Under 12: One parent or guardian is allowed to view trials, with no siblings
- Under 14, 16 and 18: No parents/guardians are allowed to view trials except in special circumstances
Parents who wish to speak with David Ingham (Knox Basketball Director of Basketball Operations) about their child’s performance or team placement, are to email David directly (email@example.com) and request a meeting.